Hey folks. I just wanted to give everyone a heads up and let you know that I’ve disable the weekly digest emails for all users.
What are digest emails?
They are emails that are sent on a regular basis that provide a summary of what happened in the community. Examples of what you’ll find in these emails include: popular topics, # of new topics, # of likes received, and # of new posts.
How can I turn them on?
- Click on your avatar/profile pic
- Select the settings icon
- Select “Emails” on the left-hand side of the page
- Scroll down to “Activity Summary”
- Select “When I don’t visit here, send me an email summary of popular topics and replies”
- Choose the frequency (weekly, every two weeks, daily, etc).
How can I turn them back off again?
Go through all of the steps listed above and deselect “When I don’t visit here, send me an email summary of popular topics and replies”
Why did this happen?
I want to make sure that those who are receiving digest emails are actively opting-in. Receiving those emails should be an active choice on your part.
If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.