London Broil... Top round... or Picanha.....

Well like I say, the rosemary was the strongest. Probably go lighter on that the next time.
So anxious to yank it out of the smoker, put a quick sear on it, and hammer on some dinner :wink:

Update: So I had said the home made smoker was heating to 150ā€¦ But then checked it an hour later, and it was up to 190 !
I kind of panicked, yanked the lid off, and stuck the thermometer straight in the meatā€¦ Only about 135 inside :slightly_smiling_face:
Flipped it and put the lid back on for maybe another hour until the creamy Brussels with bacon are ready :wink:

Hi Chris,

While I know the guys at the Sous Vide Everything YouTube channel are not favorites of @Ember due to presentation, their videos do contain some useful information. I especially like that they try things out just to see what happens, then share the results. They did a video on garlic which you might find worthwhile. Hereā€™s a linkā€¦ Sous Vide GARLIC EXPERIMENT! What's the best way to use GARLIC with your steak! - YouTube

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: So from now on, garlic powder (or granulated garlic) it is :slightly_smiling_face:

So the roast came out pretty goodā€¦ Super tender. No knife needed. But closer to medium, than medium rare, hence the reason for no sliced shot. :wink:
A little too much rosemary. And my GF didnā€™t care for the smoke. I was okay with itā€¦
Next time, only salt, black pepper, and garlic powderā€¦
And 20 hours @ 132

Rump cap in the UK Some butchers donā€™t know what your talking about. I cut it into thick steaks just salt and pepper and 57.2 Ā°C for 2hrs then sear i agree with the everything boys Its deeeeeeeelicious