Nano delivery

Okay, so let’s break down your post - lots going on in it.

1. Customers had the ability to purchase the Nano both in the U.S. and internationally during our pre-order sale. Mind you, this is for pre-sale. Regular purchase for the Nano is now available for purchase both on Amazon and directly though our site - this is currently only for the U.S., as there are some extra steps we need to take for our international customers. Note, pre-sale and having the units live and available for purchase are different. If this is confusing, let me know. I’ll try to explain it differently.

2. If you purchased last year during our pre-sales, you will get your unit (if you haven’t already). If you haven’t received any information concerning your order or shipement, I highly advise reaching out to support so we can take a look into your order for you.

3. If you sent us emails without any response, can you let me know what was your ticket number with us? And if you didn’t receive a ticket number from us, can you confirm this (support@anovaculinary.com) is the email address you sent your correspondence to?

4. Not sure why you had to recreate an account. Let me know what your old username was and I can dig up the history of the account. Some reasons why an account may be removed or suspended can include: bots, if the account is suspected of spam, repeat abuse of guidelines, if the user has opted to delete their account. Not to say this was the case for your account, but these are some reasons why an account would be removed.

Hi Alyssa, thanks for your quick response. From 1 and 2 I understand that having pre-ordered, my international order is secure and the two nanos will ship soon, so it’s only new orders that are not available outside of the USA - good news, for me at least. Apologies for misconstruing the other comments here.

For 3 and 4 I’ve replied to your email sent at the same time, and pointed to my comments on the nano update pages over on the main website.

Hey Adrian, your response created a support ticket with us! I went ahead and followed up with you.

1 Like

I like your train of thought here. Sounds like there is a lot of options and versatility.

I have both the Nano and the larger blue tooth. Love them both. They are all great products.