Please help me ,Please help me

2019-12-16 - I have bought 3 sets Nano model from online as price HKD99 per one, payment successfully made.

2019-12-17 - received email from ANOVA said Thanks for reaching out - We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.There was an unexpected error on our website resulting for multiple customers to order the Nano model for only HK$99 instead of HK$788. We’ve corrected this issue and we’ve processed a full refund on your account. Please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to reflect.

2019-12-18 - Although i don’t accept this reason, however , I have no choice , waiting refund

2019-12-19 - CS email said : Your full refund was processed on Dec.17th. Please allow 2-5 business days for the refund to be reflected back to your account

2019-12-23 - I sent email to CS said still have not receive refund.

2019-12-23 - CS reply : I don’t have access to the refund transaction ID but I see that we have successfully refunded HK$446 to your MasterCard.Allow me to coordinate this issue with our billing team. I will give you an update as soon as I hear from them.

2019-12-26 - CS said We’re still looking into this for you. I’ll get back to you as soon as I hear from our billing team.

until now 2019-12-31 , no one reply me , no refund.

is this reasonable ? is this acceptable ?

there only one email is support , but no one reply. no other email i can sent .
I try to sent on FB . have read . but no reply .
I try to sent to CEO , his FB , no reply.

even i want to compliant but no way to do .

how can i do ? what can i do ?

is ANOVA give this services to customer ? is this the company SLA like this ?

I just want to get back my money , IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG ?

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t think anyone on the forum can help you as we are only end users and there no longer seems to be Anova representation among the group.

I would normally suggest that you attempt to phone Anova Support during business hours, but I realise that may be difficult due to location and timing, etc.

In case we are successful in gaining attention from an Anova Rep, are you able to provide a Support Ticket number or transaction ID by which your issue can be traced?

Hopefully it is only a timing issue due to the holiday period.

ticket id # 575113
from 26 to 31 , 5days , no one reply me .
that is unacceptable .
i am difficulty to phone call as different timezone
i have no other method so i post here hope can draw attention .

thanks for understanding

I’ve forwarded the information to someone at Anova with the hopes of getting you a response.

Fingers crossed for a speedy and satisfying resolution.

Happy New Year (of the western variety)

Appreciate your help

Happy New Year

Finally , they just say keep check with billing team , take long long time still no result.

Really make me disappointed…

Glad someone finally got in touch with you.

thanks , however still no luck, just reply once and keep saying check with billing team , i dont know how long they need to take for check as it take more than 2 weeks.

really unacceptable services

1 Like