Precision won’t connect or update firmware.

Is anyone having this issue? It doesn’t stay connected and when I get it to connect to the iOS app, I says it needs to firmware update. It fails to update each time.
I’ve sent an email but no response.

Talk to support.

I guess I need to be reasonable and realize that all customer service can’t be available 24 hours a day, BUT it always is frustrating to me that I’ve had this cooker for over a year and have only been able to use it a handful of times. It won’t connect to wifi, I do everything support tells me to do and it still won’t connect. When it does randomly connect, then it won’t stay. Its NOT my router as nothing else has a problem and I have really fast and really good connections with everything else. I have my random weekends off and want to use it, but then I can’t get a hold of tech support or customer service. Just frustrating! BUT LETS COME OUT WITH A NEW ONE AND ASK US ALL TO BUY IT!

OK. You don’t need to connect to Wifi to use the device. You can set the temperature by the dial on the front of it. The Wifi is kind of… hmmmm… how to put it nicely… It’s just there to make you feel good. You can cook without Wifi. You don’t need to check up on the device every 5 minutes to see if it’s working. Sous vide is unattended cooking. Just set it going and walk away.

I’ve been using my Anova for more than 3 years now. And since the first 2 weeks of playing with it I’ve never made use of the Wifi feature. The more you get comfortable with sous vide the less likely you are to use the connectivity.