The lucky 1000 club (220v)

How and when do we find out if we have been lucky enough to make it into the cut off for the existing 1000 220v models mentioned in yesterdays email?

Ideally I’d rather know ASAP if I am getting one or if I am unlucky and need to wait until next year. I’m sure others don’t want to wait another 3 weeks before finding out if they are getting one this year or not.

Thanks

@lemoo‌ We're shipping the 220v systems now. Did you receive a registration link?

From http://community.anovaculinary.com/discussion/52/google-shipping-form-for-anova-precision-cooker-kickstarter#latest

So I guess you’ll find out in the next week or so. I think the email you receive is part of an automated process, so don’t assume that if you get asked to create an account, that it will be shipping soon. Wait until shipping changes to “fulfilled” If I’m wrong, someone please correct me.

Thanks, I sort of figured that but was hoping we could get a more concrete answer.

I’d rather be disappointed again now while it’s fresh rather then wait 3 weeks and be re-disappointed…