Today's 5GET50 Discount Code is

Just snagged one on today’s discount.
Thanks,
ps1

@ps1 Awesome! Let us know when you get it so we can hear about your experience and what you’re making :slight_smile:

Hooooray!!! Finally managed to get 1 :wink: can’t wait to receive it!

Dammit, missed it again due to timezone (it’s 6:30am where I am).

@AbbyWabbeyT Yay!! I’m happy you got one finally!! Check our our intro thread to meet some of our members and let us know what the first cook is going to be :slight_smile:

http://community.anovaculinary.com/discussion/526/welcome-to-the-forums

Any idea how long it takes to process the order and ship?

Just heard it’s in the FedEx for Friday delivery.

@bko There’s always another day. Check back for today’s code!

@ps1 Planning out the first dish yet?

Thank you @Jordan and Anova! I’m super excited to be a part of this community and to enjoy my new Anova One!

And gone already

Judging by how quickly these discount codes get snapped up, there’s a lot of happy people out there taking their first steps into cooking Sous Vide. Happy days! Don’t forget the community is here to help if you have any questions or need advice (or fancy showing off your creations!)

MJWII said:
And gone already
Yeah, missed it again; it seems to pop up in the afternoons TX time, which is between 2-5am my time. Will try again tomorrow!
bko said:
MJWII said:
And gone already
Yeah, missed it again; it seems to pop up in the afternoons TX time, which is between 2-5am my time. Will try again tomorrow!

@bko I keep missing it while in meetings in the afternoon.

@jordan Any hint on when today’s code will be posted today?

And 1 code down, I just got mine, thank you!

Code works! Great entry price and looking forward to starting my sous vide cooking experience… Properly cooked chicken is what I’m after.

@bko I keep missing it while in meetings in the afternoon.

@jordan Any hint on when today's code will be posted today?

And 1 code down, I just got mine, thank you!

I just missed it again. Or else I’m inputting it into the wrong place. Just to be sure, I enter it into the “Discount” box, right? And click “Apply”? And if it doesn’t work, it says, “Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered”, is that correct??

Wow, those went fast! I got the same 'Unable to find a valid code matching the code entered" message.

jimboeats said:
Properly cooked chicken is what I'm after.

And properly cooked chicken is what you'll get. I never used to go near chicken breast, they were always too dry and tough using conventional methods, but once you've done sous vide breast at 62c for an hour you'll never even look at a thigh again :)

I am impressed with the speed that the order was processed. Within a day of order, the shipping information was sent to FedEx. FedEx picked up the unit on the same day. It took FedEx 8 days (including weekends) for it to be delivered to me. This is an international order.
That same night I made sous vide salmon and the very next night chicken. Both turned out great. Chicken was better than salmon.
Thanks much, Anova!

Just got my code today, hurray! Can’t wait to get started with pork tenderloin, pork chops, 63-degree eggs, and a slew of other recipes I’ve collected in advance of landing the Anova!