Using Wifi APC on bluetooth with Android app

Hi there.

First of all, apologies if the topic has already been treated. I’ve just launched my new Wi-Fi APC and downloaded the Android app. Pairing went perfectly. I’ve got 2 questions :

1. Is it possible to use the APC with the bluetooth connection instead of the Wi-Fi ? If I switch the Wi-Fi down on my tablet, the app is no longer working and ask me to reconnect the wi-fi.

2. I’d like to use the APC out of my home (at friends or customers). Is there another way than connecting the APC on the wi-fi network of my friends/customers ?

Thanks a lot for your helpful answers

Pierre

Hi Pierre, in regards to your questions:

1. If you just want to connect to bluetooth, you just press “skip wifi set-up” when you first set up your device. But if you have already set up the wifi on your device, then you will not be able to switch back between the two, you will just be connected to wifi.

2. Once you connect to wifi you will be able to connect from anywhere, you don’t need to log on to a different Wifi network, you can just start it using your phone data. What matters is that your device is plugged in and connected to your wifi network at home.

Hope that helps and let me know if you have anymore questions!!