why arent my fresh peaches sealing in my Chamber Vacuum

I have used my chamber vacuum for fresh peaches before, but this time I am not getting a tight seal

Presumably this is neither your first sealer nor your first time sealing in quantity, so you will have experienced this scenario with other materials you have batch sealed? …the only thing I have ever had complete consistency with was when I matured vanilla sugar 25kg of the stuff for sale as a cubs fete sale.
Everything else suffers the vagueries of the seal, either us skimping on the size / length of the pouch or initial bad seals for unknown reasons.

Without knowing more it is hard to guess (I have non anova sealers) but scrupulous, regular care of seals & not locking them in compression mode when not in use is a possible cause of initial failure.

peaches are fat objects in a pouch after all.

I find it damned irritating whenever someone comes onto the internet, makes a really crap statement with very little underlying context & then leaves again, seems there are so many doing the same, is it a generational thing, do they write & speak in riddles in the real world? …somehow I doubt it, so why so much oafishness on the internet, a place too many stare head down into a “smart” phone & have all semblance of intelligence seemingly leave them.

So much of that here, there, & everywhere :woozy_face:

NB people, if you provide ZERO context, expect ZERO interest in terms of help in form of a reply, there is too much of this sort of post going on.

It is akin to telling your neighbour you are going on holiday, “please feed the cats, & water the plants” …then purposely not giving them the keys to your house!

Or, blindly driving miles home on sparking, screaming wheel rims when drunk (yes, seen that in real life)

Will this person do the same, or come back & give proper context? …well, i’m not holding my breath :rofl: