Wifi won't connect after latest update

Since the latest update to the Android app, my Anova will no longer automatically connect to my phone via wifi.

I used to just plug the cooker in, open the app on my phone, and it would be connected. Now all I get when I open the app is this screen which says “Restoring Anova”

It then proceeds to do nothing, no matter how long I leave it. Closing and reopening the app doesn’t help, nor does restarting my phone, nor does unplugging the Anova and plugging it back in again.

The only way I can get it to work is to go into the menu, unpair the Anova from my phone, pair it over bluetooth again, then make a new wifi connection.

It’s really frustrating to have to do this every single time, not to mention inconvenient.

1 Like

Hey @Raiden! Sorry you’re having troubles with connecting to WiFi. I can see how that could be frustrating. :frowning:

Definitely want to make sure we can get you connected and cooking without any issues. I’d suggest reaching out to support so they can troubleshoot and get it working ASAP. You can shoot an email at support@anovaculinary.com.

Let me know of the outcome!

1 Like