Anova Precision Cooker Pro?

I’m looking to purchase an immersion circulator that can be used to cook large batches of meat for extended periods of time. I’m currently looking at the PolyScience Creative/Chef series and the Anova Precision Cooker Pro, which seems a much better deal (and is actually more powerful, on paper at least). (I’d initially considered the Anova One, but am not enthusiastic about having to modify the 4.75 gallon Cambro container to make the clamp fit over the lip.) However, the 120V model is currently listed as sold out. I e-mailed Anova asking when it might be back in stock, but was literally told that it was not “yet available for customers.” Why is it listed on the website then??

I don’t mind waiting a few weeks or even a month if I have to, but if it’s more along the lines of 2-3 months, I might have to go with a different model. Has anyone ordered a Precision Cooker Pro and has Anova said anything about when it would restock it? Any information would be great.

@pibourb We’re so sorry for the inconvenience and will share more details regarding availability once we’re able.

The Anova One is a great alternative if you’re needing the device sooner and we have a thread where some of our community members have shared creative solutions to cooking vessels. If you’re interested, you should check it out here: http://community.anovaculinary.com/discussion/comment/1895/#Comment_1895