Anova Recipe Club #2 - Hoisin-Glazed Pork Tenderloin

@Simon_C I second @john.jcb’s suggestion - can’t go wrong with bacon! Also, I’m a little obsessed with goat cheese so if you’ve got any lying around, it makes a great addition to the bacon and sprouts combo :slight_smile:

@ChefKyleSwanbeck Thank you for sharing the recipe, I’ll have to pick up some red miso paste at the store so I can give it a try. I finally got five-spice at the store last week, too, after looking for it at a few different stores.

@jordan no problem. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. It has been a good alternative for the gluten free people that I cook for

I made this for the first time last night.  My wife hates pork but ate it without complaint.  My daughter and I enjoyed it very much as it was fork tender and delicious.  I had bought four tenderloins two of which I cooked last night.  The other two will go into vacuum bags and frozen for a later date.

I am going to try this tomorrow night. I was thinking of doing it two different ways. I will do one half hoisin glazed and the other char siu which is a Chinese BBQ glaze. It is the reddish glaze that you often see on the pork appetizer in restaurants.

We had a pork rebellion recently when a 12 lb pork shoulder was followed by tenderloins and I was told no more pork for a while. Sous vide pork tnderloin is the best I have had.