Any news about Multiccok?

It’s quite a while that I don’t see any update about the Multicook feature on the App. I do have three APC, at the moment I have one connected to my iPhone, the second to my iPad and I use the third manually.
It would be very nice to control them all from the same device.
It was supposed to be released in 2018… but I couldn’t find any status news,
Does anyone can help me?
Thanks in advance, Matteo

1 Like

They’ve basically ignored all requests for this simple implementation that a 14 y/o programmer could do, and that many other similar apps do - handle multiple devices, while making empty promises about it.

They don’t listen to their customers, nor care.

Hi Matteo! Unfortunately, at this stage there is no update on that time frame and it is not actively being developed at this time.

We listen and we care. With a small team we must prioritize resources, but assure you that your feedback and concern is heard and recognized and valid!

Multi cook has been added with v 3.3.3

from the “What’s New”…

• You can now connect as many WiFi-enabled Anova Precision® Cookers as you would like to the app!

• You can connect one Bluetooth Anova Precision® Cooker per mobile device, along with your WiFi devices.

• Add a name to each of your Anova Precision® Cookers to easily tell them apart.

• Assign a Recipe or Guide to each of your Anova Precision® Cookers and switch between them to cook a full meal at once.

• This release includes many stability and speed improvements for your cooker connection.

1 Like

Yeppp! Enjoy!