September Update on MultiCook

Hey folks,

Below is a link to our latest blog post on the multicook feature. Please be sure to check it out and read it. It’s not really the greatest of news, so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask them here and I will answer them the best I can. You can also privately message me if you prefer.

If you have any specific questions about your order or want to make any changes, please email support@anovaculinary.com.

Hey Alyssa
What are they referring to when they say multicook? Do they mean doing several different items with one Anova??
If that’s the case, not a big deal, I just bought a second Anova, the smaller 800 watt one to do vegetables or a second item that runs a different temperature… It’s not a big deal, really, when you look at one spends on other items in day to day life… Buying bottled water, energy drinks, pop, alcohol, cigarettes (not me, but, you get the picture)… I love my cookers
Mitch

Hey Mitch,

It’s a feature that allows control of multiple cookers at once, with one app. You can still do this manually, of course, but the feature would provide a way to control the cookers via the app.

Yes… that would be a nice thing to have… that is why I bought the second Anova with just bluetooth instead of bluetooth/wifi. I can control the first Anova with my Wifi on my phone, then the second thru bluetooth with my tablet… would be nice to be able to do it all from one

you could also buy the WiFi version as it also has BT. So meanwhile waiting for the multicook feature you would control one Anova WiFi over WiFi and the other one with BT and when multicook will be released you would control both of them over WiFi. :slight_smile:

I have both, but you cannot connect to both with the same device (phone). I connect to 1 thru wifi, the other thru bluetooth

Hi…

I have two Anova WiFi and i can control them both thru WiFi (i have two phones).

I hope Anova soon update the app so i can control both SV thru one phone.

/ Mats Ageby
Sweden

2 Likes

Would be a great feature for me but seems to have been promised for a long time but no release date still?

I recall a discussion some time ago whereby a user within the Anova app would be able to control multiple devices. The requirement as I recall is we had to delete the existing app and download the new multi-device app.

What happened to this idea?

Is this what MultiCook is all about? I don’t recall the MultiCook name being mentioned previously.