Bluetooth

Are you ever going to solve this issue of connectivity with your Anova device? This is my second device and I still have to trash my Anova app each time and reload it in order to interface with the unit from my iPhone. I’ve written dozens of time regarding. You have replaced the unit and it still does not work! obviously it is a software problem. All my other Bluetooth devices work fine, just my Anova device fails me every time!

1 Like

There is a complete rewrite of the app due out in the not too distant future.

Anova has been saying that for 2 years. The App may get updated but what about the firmware in the device. There is a lot to like about the Anova Precision Cooker with WIFI but the programming is an amateur job some high school kid would do. I don’t blame that on the developers but on the managers. If Anova really wants to stand out in their industry they cannot allow problems like this to fester for 2 years. The tech world moves at the speed of light. Managers have to set standards and get the right people to get it done. Obviously Anova management needlessly settles for mediocrity. My Anova WIFI is hopefully going to be replaced. My next experience will determine if I ever buy Anova again or even recommend it…

1 Like

Same boat here, each time I want to use the device I have to uninstall and reinstall the app.
Whether the ANOVA device is unplugged or left plugged in it can never find the device again once it disconnects…
Love the build quality of the unit compared to others, but good lord, do some/more QA testing please.