bonjour people

where do we find the PIN number to log in the ANOVA

It shouldn’t need one. If you’re being asked for a PIN it is usually because you’re trying to connect to an old device that uses an older version of Bluetooth.

Chances are it won’t connect to your phone anyway. A lot of folks are having connectivity problems, myself included. For short cooks, I use my phone alarm.

I find a way to connect to your phone.

GO TO YOUR ANOVA APPS AND CONNECT THAT WAY. THAT WORK I DID THAT WAY

lol!

I don’t know about “Chances are it won’t connect to your phone anyway” being true, as others like me had no trouble connecting in the first place…but connected or not I’d recommend using a separate alarm like the one on your phone! I have no problems with connectivity, but I don’t bother with either the software or the on board timer! Much easier to just set the temp and kick it off manually!

Hi, Mirozen. I found that there are also others, like me who can’t connect, I was reading the posts, so it is true. Why would I lie. I suppose it doesn’t matter, because I’m used to using my phone as a timer when cooking.

There are definitely others that experience connection problems, so you’re not alone when it comes to connection problems, It’s just when you said “Chances are it won’t connect to your phone anyway” I wanted you to know that your experience isn’t necessarily that of the majority. Like you, I’ve also taken to using an external timer as I don’t really see any advantage to be gained using the app to control my APC or the on board timer.