Flashing RED -- on screen

My Precision suddenly shut down and started flashing red dashes. Everything I have read said to email and/or call support. I have done both. Got Voicemail 3 times, left a message the first two times. Still no callback. Also sent email. Still no response. Have only had the machine since June. Does anyone have any tips on how to get someone to respond to me? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Well, on the support page it says their hours are 9am-5pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday - so I’d only call during those hours to save yourself some frustration.
You’re under warranty - they’ll almost certainly replace the unit.
Per: https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003952351-What-do-the-warning-alerts-mean-
…the red dashes indicate that the unit has experienced a malfunction (so, very likely a manufacturer’s defect - likely a short somewhere in the circuitry).

You also didn’t say how long it’s been since you made contact? (I’d expect to hear back from them within a business day or so).

Thanks so much for your response Yes, I called Friday, Yesterday and twice today between business hours. All four times I am asked to hold for the next available agent. And at exactly 5 min 30 seconds into the hold time I get sent to VM. Also sent an email Friday with no response as of today. I guess I will keep trying.

Best Regards,

Tim