I have a number of fermentation based projects that would work better (for me) with a vacuum bag rather than a fermentation jar with a degassing valve lid.
I prefer for some projects to ferment in a vacuum sealed bag, but always run the risk for a bag explosion from built up C02 if not monitored constantly .
I am in search of the next home fermentation aid
- A way to add a one-way degassing valve to a bag
- A supply of a bags in multiple sizes that have a pre-installed valves.
- For bonus points, reuse-able silicon bags that could go from freezer to sous vide.
- I have searched high-and-low and have not found something on the market that works as both a vacuum sealable bag and has a degassing value. Who would have thought that no-one put these too things together.
- The application goes beyond fermentation. Think storing your home roasted coffee in a low oxygen environment that allows for the off-gassing, etc
Come on Anova, I can feel it… you want to get us this.