New Anova PC fails at wifi Connection

Today I received a replacement PC. My Wifi network has a main network and a guest network. The first PC that I received connected immediately to the main network (but broke after three uses). When I tried to connect the replacement PC to main network, it failed with the “Whoops” message. I tried all of the recommended fixes with no success. As a last resort, I tried to connect it to my guest network and IT WORKED. When I retried the main network, it failed again. the two networks are set up the same. I don’t want to switch networks just to use the PC. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Delete and reinstall the app on your phone to make sure the user data is cleared.

When you say you’ve tried all of the recommended fixes, does that mean you exhausted all of the info on the troubleshooting page?
https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/205924616-Precision-Cooker-WI-FI-Connectivity-Troubleshooting

Remember - only using 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4GHz and no hidden SSID’s (and make sure, if you have a 5GHz network, that it’s named differently and your phone is connected to the 2.4GHz network during setup.

(obviously, you can change which network your phone is connected to after setup - this is only to ensure the PC makes the connection back to ANova’s cloud over your 2.4GHz network - once the connection is established, it doesn’t matter what data path your phone uses).

Delete and reinstall the app on your phone” Did that many times.

does that mean you exhausted all " yes

"Remember - only using 802.11 b/g/n at”  My first PC connected with no problem. There was not change to the network when the new PC was received. The new PC connects to my guest network. Just won’t  connect to my main network.

That the PC connected to your guest network, but wouldn’t connect to your main network suggests you’re doing something incompatible with the PC’s configuration.  

You need to set the PC back to default configuration to have it connect to a different wifi network - otherwise it will continue trying to use your guest network.

Again, only 2.4GHz 802.11 b/g/n.  If you’re trying to connect to 5GHz, it isn’t going to work.  If you’re trying to connect to 802.11AC, it isn’t going to work.