Precision Cooker - water level probes

I’ve recently received, as gift, a used precision Cooker, not working.
I’d want to try to fix it: after a preliminary check, the problem could be a fault on the water level probes, probably due to galvanic corrosion.
Can I buy new probes, as replacement parts?

Thank you, best regards

Your best bet is to contact service. I have not seen piece parts for sale but they may have them.

Thank you, John.
I suppose the Customer Service to read the topics we post, but, in fact, it can be useful to forward my request by email :wink:

Thank you, regards