Tell Us What You Think About Our Android Beta Release

@aigor From what I’m seeing on specs for your phone, its a little too old to be compatible with the device.

You need Bluetooth 4.0 LE as well as Android 4.3 - The One S never upgraded past 4.1 and only has Bluetooth 4.0 (no LE).

Sorry that it doesn’t pair up!

I just tried to use the App on my Samsung Galaxy 8 tablet… it works but WOW are the fonts small.    

You need to add font size control and settings to the app.

Any chances that a Widget is in the works for the app?  One of the great features of android is the Widget so you don’t have to have the app actively open all the time.

using a wheel interface that maxes out at 23 hours is not sufficient.. the device can manually go up to 99 hours.

Cant cook longer which certainly is done unless you watch and reset or program timer manually.. you cant go to the ap after because it takes control and would use the cooking time set on the app. ON another note the user interface on the newer models vs the one is a total step backwards.. the original one was simple and intuitive.. all this pushing and holding on the new one is not an improvement

received an invite to join the beta and a google group.. Cant find any google group.. response to invitation on email generates error saying on a private domain.

Please advise or PM. No way to actually contact someone.

I’d love the possibility to add notes to recipes and add new ones. Printing would be nice too.

I guess this is the right place since the Android App is still at a beta revision.
I just received my Bluetooth APC. Pairing worked seamlessly but required me to turn my location on. Can anyone tell me why? I think after pairing I was able to turn my location back off and the connection stayed.

Hi @pjefferies, this is actually a requirement of google, not of ours. It is supposed to increase accuracy, but beyond that it is just more of a requirement for them.