tengo muchas dificultades, para traducir sus instrucciones

No entiendo wi-fi o bluetooth. Si no estoy en casa, quien pone el alimento cuando Anova esta en los grados de temperatura?. Poseo Anova hace un mes, y tengo dudas para el uso

Gracias

Forgive me, i do not speak your language, so i used Google translate, if there’s something wrong with it, please advise.
I think you wrote
“I do not understand wi-fi or bluetooth. If I am not at home, who puts the food when Anova is in the temperature grades ?. I have Anova a month ago, and I have doubts about the use”
Wi-Fi is there so you can monitor it from elsewhere, start it, or end it when you’re away from home; Bluetooth so you can monitor/control it from your phone while you’re home.
To physically put the food in or take it out you, or someone you’re in contact with, needs to be physically there at the bath. You can put the food into the bath prior to the bath being to temperature, I do this all the time. You don’t need to use the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, but they do allow for more convenience of you choose to take advantage of these options.
I hope that helps.

2 Likes

¡Hola Gilda! Si no te sientes cómodo usando el ANOVA con Wi-Fi o Bluetooth, puedes usarlo manualmente. Tenemos un video sobre esto, pero por favor, hazme saber si todavía estás confundido o tienes más preguntas. Puedo ayudar a traducir el video lo mejor que pueda, o responder a cualquier pregunta que tenga.

https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/204504854-Do-I-need-the-app-to-control-the-device-