Actually a couple of timer questions. It appears that after the cooker has reached temperature, to activate the timer you need to:
- Hold the "play" button down for 8 seconds. During that time the display will change from C to F.
- Hold the (newly lit) timer button down for 3 seconds.
- Use the scroll wheel to set the time.
- Press the "timer" button to start the countdown
- Hold the "play" button for 3 seconds to get it so switch back to C
Do you have to actually do this every single time you want to start a timer or just the first time to get the “timer” button to appear?
Also, does the unit turn off when the timer expires or does it just beep (or both)?