Unable to start/stop a cook

I think it's problem of ap v0.0.129 updated last week.

I exactly have the same poblem.

Can't start/stop cooking from the app. Can't set the temperature and time via the app.

Definitely anova is connected through wifi as my app can read the current temperature and manually set temperature via the app.

I think it's Monday morning in US.

So Anova team please read this thread and start to fix this problem asap.

You guys DO know the point of this forum is for Anova customers to help each other, right? 

If you want to send feedback to Anova, you should use the e-mail support addresses.

@fischersd said:
You guys DO know the point of this forum is for Anova customers to help each other, right? 

If you want to send feedback to Anova, you should use the e-mail support addresses.

Well, then why do Anova themselves post announcements as sticky posts to this very forum?

Hi all,

Just making sure I get this information to you all so its not missed:

ICYMI - We’ve updated the Android app (and it is now live on the Play store). We’re now waiting for Apple approval for the new build. Once you update, you will need to re-connect to your cooker. This will resolve any lingering issues you may be experiencing.

Thank you so much for your patience while we work through this!

Thanks Bill,

I got the Android update this morning before leaving for work and I can confirm that I can now change the temp and start/stop the PC.  I am work right now and the app is working as expected.  Thanks for the forum update and the software update.

@Beachfeet Awesome! Glad you’ve got it all lined up!

@schaufuss said:

fischersd said:

Well, then why do Anova themselves post announcements as sticky posts to this very forum?

Can you think of a better way of getting the word out than posting it on their support forum/community?  (Well, that and Twitter and Facebook)

I’m saying you will get a much higher level of service by contacting them directly, rather than waiting for them to actually respond on this board.  They run their company pretty lean - they don’t have a huge support organization monitoring these forums.

I don’t need support I just need the issue that everyone else is having to be fixed and rather than answering each customer separately it would be much better if they where more active here in the forums informing everyone at once (just like you point out) a short update once or twice a week for such a serious issue is just not very much if you want you customers to feel happy and heard.

@schaufuss said:
I don’t need support I just need the issue that everyone else is having to be fixed and rather than answering each customer separately it would be much better if they where more active here in the forums informing everyone at once (just like you point out) a short update once or twice a week for such a serious issue is just not very much if you want you customers to feel happy and heard.

Yep, I agree.  Sounds like they have it in hand - as soon as the app update is available in the iTunes store, we should be good.

The new version of the iOs App solved the issues. I can start and stop a cook again using the App.

I had the same issue but after I made sure that I filled the water to the correct level (min) it started to work. Hope that helps…first recipe chicken breast…juicy!!!