UPDATE: MultiCook + MultiStep Function

Nope. Not available yet.

Been begging for this with Customer service for years. I have 3 WiFi and 1 BT cooker, and can only control one of the WiFis at a tine. Very irritating, and even more so the continual promises as to how itā€™s ā€œjust around the corner.ā€

For Godā€™s sake, a 14 year old could program it. I dumped all my programming tools years ago, or Iā€™D do it.

The most wanted feature is now finally available available in the latest app version!!! :+1:

1 Like

Indeed! On a whim I checked to see if there was any update. And yep, about a month ago multi-cook came to the app. Iā€™ve got all 3 of my Anova Pros available now in the app. Iā€™ve given each one a unique name.

If youā€™re trying to find it, hereā€™s where it is Profile > Settings > Connected Devices. Click the name to change the name. Click to the right of the name to select which one you want to be the active one that the app will control. Once youā€™ve selected the one you want to control click the orange ^ Cook button and it will take you to your selected device.

Not the most elegant solution. But now I can control all 3 while Iā€™m out and about! Thanks to whoever at Anova got the ball in the end zone on multi-cook!

YES! Glad youā€™re digging it Daryl

1 Like