When are WIFI pre-orders shipping?

I pre-ordered a WIFI model that is to be “shipping in October 2015”.  We’re 10 days into October, when can we expect pre-orders to start shipping?

Can no one from Aniova answer this?

I got an email suggesting they’re shipping for Canada on the 15th. Terrible customer service not to comment here as well. I’m now concerned that the original pre-order debacle is going to happen again.

My plan is to wait until the 18th and then, if they haven’t shipped, to cancel and buy from a different manufacturer. Hopefully they will live up to promises this time. Seriously though, they should at least add a comment on when they plan to ship on this site; it would take them 2 minutes…

Hi All !

We’ve started shipping the WI-FI units out in small batches - First batch went out today!

The goal is to have all orders fulfilled by the end of the month.
I’ll keep an eye on the community here if you have any further questions :slight_smile:

In the meantime as well, we’ve started posting online documents for the new User guide, and Quick start guide. 

https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/205694226 - Quickstart guide
https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/205765016 - (New!) User manual

The online chat support is horrible. I asked today when my order would ship and I was told that orders started shipping today. Now here I found out they started yesterday. Then instead of answering my question I get vague answers that don’t answer the question. If you don’t know then just say that. Don’t give customers the run around and lie to them. 

I haven’t even gotten my Anova and I’m wondering if it was a bad choice, terrible service.

@lessphiling We opted to start sending out the pre-orders early to get the devices in the hands of our customers as fast as possible :slight_smile:

My CS team had the impression that pre-orders would ship today, which was my error for not fully communicating that.

We’ve started shipping out the WI-FI pre-orders in small batches, with the expectation that we’ll have all of the pre-orders fulfilled by end of month. As soon as your order ships, you’ll receive tracking information and notification of shipment via the email you used to purchase.

I hope that helps!