Wifi connection issues

I am still having your problem I believe, and am as frustrated. Since my upgrade to xb7 router, i have no longer been able to pair my anova to wifi. i tried splitting the 5/2.4 ghz networks, and even disabling the 5ghz one, rebooted phone, anova, unplugged oven and plugged it, deleted and reinstalled app, to no avail. it doesn’t work from my iPad either. i am without any next steps as anova seems to be saying it is comcast fault, but anova is not connecting to comcast, the leading broadband provider in the us. isn’t it reasonable to expect anova to do more to figure this out with their customers?

Well, you’re not actually having the same problem as anyone on the thread as you said one key word - oven. The oven is going to have a completely different wifi radio than what’s in the APC. You can’t assume that any of the troubleshooting steps associated with the precision cooker are related to the oven whatsoever.

Me, I’d try contacting support again - over the phone. Maybe you’ll get a different support agent with better troubleshooting skills. Sad to say, but different support people have different abilities.

Good luck!

oops, thanks - yeah, will try a new tech, and phone vs. email. and will need luck. :scream:sandy

I don’t know if the oven is different. Did you actually set up a second 2.4ghz network, such as a guest network, and not just change the frequency of your existing one? That’s what worked for me.