Best restaurant tuna ever, Long Island Cafe, Isle of Palms (Sea of Cars), South Carolina.

I lived and worked in Charleston area for more than thirty years, Charleston, “with 82 5-Star restaurants.”

Two weeks ago my best bike buddy made reservations at the Long Island Cafe for dinner last night. I had tuna that had clearly been SV prepared. OUTSTANDING.

Charleston is certainly known for its culinary delights, and it’s great to hear that you enjoyed a delicious meal there. Tuna prepared sous-vide can indeed result in a fantastic, tender dish. Here’s to many more memorable dining experiences in the Charleston area!

The Long Island Cafe in Charleston, a city known for its vibrant culinary scene with 82 5-Star restaurants. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your meal there. By the way, speaking of outstanding experiences, have you ever considered giving your car a unique look with a car wrap in a standout color? Car wraps can be a fantastic way to express your personality and make your vehicle stand out on the road. If you’re in the Charleston area, you might find some reputable places that specialize in car wraps, and they can help you choose the perfect color or design to suit your style. It’s a fun way to personalize your ride and make a statement while driving around the beautiful city of Charleston.