Can I connect to the Wi-Fi without a phone?

CKW said:

I was hoping for the tube instead of the box.

It doesn’t come with the tube???  OMG I’m sooo disappointed to hear that…

@AngelArs said: The most important thing is that there is now a Wi-Fi sous-vide cooker available. Life is good!

No, some of us have a Wi-Fi enabled device that can’t be used that way because we weren’t informed that the Android app hadn’t even entered Beta before we purchased. In practical use, I have a Bluetooth device with a useless Wifi capability because I don’t now nor will ever own an iPhone. 

I’m also unable to connect using Wifi. I have a Netgear R6700 and am trying to connect to the 2.4 GHz band using WPA2 with no luck.  I have “Enable SSID Broadcast” checked in the control panel page for the router. I’m not sure what else to try at this point. Customer support had me go through the basic troubleshooting steps but that didn’t work. They said I should do an exchange after all that, but I’m hesitant to go through that hassle/time without the cooker since it seems like there are fundamental software problems that won’t be solved by getting a new unit.

@E_r_i_c You’ve already kicked off a thread for your issues, you shouldn’t revive an older thread as well - that’s only going to split feedback that the community can provide.