Community site looks a little different...

Just a heads up: the community site had a little bit of a face-lift. The site now has a header and footer with additional info. You can see this change on desktop. For mobile, you’ll just see a footer.

If you see anything off or buggy, just let me know so I can get it fixed. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

-Alyssa

1 Like

Thanks @AlyssaWOAH. I always thought it was a little silly not to have navigation back to the other sections of the Anova world. Might I suggest a link to the Blog entries in the top too? I know it’s in the footer, but that’s less obvious.There’s a lot of great information there.

1 Like

Hey @Ember! Yeah, it’s something we’ve been wanting to do for some time. The blog thing is a good very good idea! Let me talk with the rest of the team about having that implemented.

I’ve always found the main business site a bit lacking too. There is information that I know is available but not how to get there.

When the Hall of Fame was being pushed, there was no way to find entries from anywhere other than a direct link through email or Facebook.

People often mention the Anova oven in passing, but no idea where the information for it exists.