Has anyone's Anova Bluetooth for the Nano delay shipped yet?

I requested to get a Anova Bluetooth model an hour after the Anova Nano delay was announced. I still haven’t heard anything back from Anova regarding the replacement, not even an confirmation email.

I contacted support twice and just got the generic “Confirmation is in the works” reply. It’s been 2 weeks, is Anova support and delivery usually this bad?

There were some issues with sending the confirmation emails, but we’re getting those out today. Sorry about that!

1 Like

I went through the process of upgrading the the Bluetooth model as soon as the email came out about the Nano being postponed. I still have not received any notification that the order status has been updated or that the product has shipped.

I thought the whole point of offering the other models in replace of the Nano was to keep early adopters and funders happy but that doesn’t seem to be the case. If they didn’t have the stock to fulfill those orders immediately then it makes me wonder what is happening at their warehouse.

Hey @Zach - that’s really weird! :frowning: It should have been shipped already at this point. I can check on your order. Can you message me your order # if you happen to have it? And the full name on the order?

I got mine pretty quickly, it was just under 2 weeks from when i got the email that the request was being processed.

1 Like