I have received the wrong device

Still waiting for a reply from the support.
Sent two emails already and no answers.
Order nr #EU120504

Hi @storper! It looks like Marilette just got back to you :), she will take care of you. We are really sorry for the delays in response we have been answering a huge amount of inquiries over the past few weeks and are doing our best to get back to everyone. I assure you we will fix the issue.

Same issue, wrong device delivered. I have contacted support team December 19th, still no answer.
Order No.: #EU119364

Hey @k4harvey! So sorry that we haven’t gotten back. I have just sent your order # to Patrick on our support team who will make sure you get all taken care of :slight_smile:

Dear Hunter Conrad, thank you for your intervention, I understand that these days before holydays are so hectic.:evergreen_tree: I hope that we resolve the issue.

This is pathetic!

Ordered by the end of November, delayed twice and got promised to have it received around 19th-21st Dec, but end up missing the holiday completely…

Got it in the end but received the bluetooth version, instead of the Wifi version I paid for!!!

Keep receiving emails about recipes when I didn’t even have my device yet!! And to make it worse, around the beginning of December, I received a promotional email saying to order it now and receive before Christmas. I was still waiting for mine by that time!

If it was only me, I would have accepted the hiccup, but look at this thread!

Sometimes I do wonder, how bad a company can be?

Hi Hunter, I have the same problem - I was getting the WiFi unit for Christmas and that is what was ordered but a mistake was made and I received the Bluetooth unit. Order number is US18686.1. I’ve emailed a couple times (request 204488) and left a couple messages at the Anova voicemail but haven’t gotten any response yet. I’m hoping to get this sorted out today if at all possible as I am flying out of town tomorrow. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated!

@MattE, I have just sent you support # under priority, so you should be getting an answer very soon. So sorry that you got the wrong device!

Hi @kennychoy_126, so sorry for all of these shipping delays, and that you got the wrong device. Do you have a support ticket # so I can check up on your request to support?

Thanks.

Hello HunterC,

I’ve got request (205917) from the auto-email response.

Thank you very much in advance.

@HunterC: Seems like this is a normal issue?!?
I also received a Bluetooth device and I’ve ordered the WiFi version (order #EU120963).
Made a support ticket (202766) on the 22:d and still no reply… :frowning:

Stil no answer from support. I have emailed again, no answer or autoreply. With this pace of support team we will still waiting. I hope not for Saint Valentine’s Day.

@Job and @k4harvey, I have just send your order numbers to be taken care of. Expect a response shortly :slight_smile: So sorry for how long this is taking.

My ticket has now been resolved! @HunterC: thanks for speeding it up! :smile:

1 Like

Hi @HunterC , Unfortunately I am in the same position, I ordered the UK Wifi version and received the blue-tooth version with a non UK Plug.

Order Number: #UK17069
Anova Precision Cooker × 1
Bluetooth + WI-FI (UK Plug)

I have already submitted a ticket.
Support Number: 206109

but anything that you can do to speed up the process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi @rsparey, I will pass it along :slight_smile:

Thanks @HunterC :slight_smile:

1 Like

Received wrong device

send email during the last 10 days, and left messages on the voice mail. No response yet, so I try this out

please help resolve this…

order #EU120064

Thanks
Jesper

Hi Jesper, I will pass it along to support :slight_smile:

Dear Hunter Conrad my reclamation has been solved. Thanks for help and also thanks to support team for care at its finest.

All the best.

1 Like