Not working Unit Failed - Beeping

My Precision cooker (220v) has stopped working. The bluetooth light flashes, the unit beeps and the scroll wheel does not change the temperature. This is disappointing as I have only had the unit since January. Can anyone advise please? I have raised a support issue with Anova today but no response yet.

@galaga I’m so sorry to hear this, have you received a response from our support team yet? If not I’d be happy to handle for you.

Have you been able to connect the Precision Cooker with your phone using the app?

Hi Jordan I can’t connect via Bluetooth and the app. If you can help that would be great as the support team have not been in touch. Also I noticed that the scroll wheel glows blue, red and off.

Hi @Jordan I can’t connect via Bluetooth and the app. If you can help that would be great as the support team have not been in touch. Also I noticed that the scroll wheel glows blue, red and off.

@galaga Sure thing! First off, what version is your iPhone + system? Also, what is the email address you used to send your message to? Our support team usually gets back very quickly so I want to make sure your email made it through to them in case there is an issue with our support system.

Finally, are you able to take a quick video of the scroll wheel? I haven’t heard of it turning red before so I’d like to show it to the team.

Thank you!

Hi Jordan I tried the unit again at the weekend and was unable to recreate the fault. I only did a 1 hour cook and I’m concerned that it may have dried out and be temporarily fixed. I tried the bluetooth app on iPad and iPod, should I try on an actual iPhone?

@galaga Yes, depending on the version. The app is compatible with generations as far back as the iPhone 4s, so the iPhone 4 and anything older won’t work due to the lack of support on those devices for Bluetooth LE. This is the same for earlier generations of the iPad and iPod models. What iPad generation are you trying to connect on?

The issue will come back, here is the fix.