Steady Alarm

I have a new precision cooker, i’ve used it 3 times prior to today without incident. when i started the unit today, i set the temperature at 127 and it ran for about 3 minutes, then the water stopped circulating and a steady alarm sounded. I thought i may have had it too close to the corner of the cooler i use it in, so i repositioned it, to no avail. i unplugged the unit and let it sit for 3 minutes, still the same result. what’s happening? the water level is more than adequate.

The cooker does give off a notification or beeping sound when its trying to tell us something. Maybe one of the reasons would be listed in this support article. If the suggested troubleshooting steps do not work, I’d definitely recommend reaching out to customer support at support@anovaculinary.com so we can take a closer look at the issue.

I am having the same issue except mine is brand new and never used yet. Set it all up, water level is perfect in between the 2 lines. Nothing but a long beep no matter what I do.

Fix is here