This story just keeps getting worse and worse....

So if you saw my original thread on how the Wifi Sucks… I decided to go to best buy and buy a second Anova wifi while I wait for my first online return to go through.

The second one actually connected to my internet!!! I was so excited, I must have had a bad unit!

I prepped my chicken and placed it in and started it up, and it made some noise like a fan but no water circulated or heated up…

I have now purchased two units from two different locations one has broken wifi and the other just doesn’t circulate water or heat it up. This is crazy, how can quality be so inconsistent!

So I ended up taking the entire device apart, and when I put it back together it worked! Assuming there was a loose cable or something!

Made my first two meals with the device the last two nights and its worked great. This is a great device, I just think Anova needs to work on their wifi component and get with a better manufacturer. It looks liek my device wasnt the only one that just didnt work out of the box…

Anywho I plan on keeping it, and I built an insulated box to cook in and use the ice bath feature while at work. Looking forward to my Anova insulated pot to show up later this week!