Transferring personal Anova recipes from old to new email account

Hi, I’ve created quite a collection of Anova Precision Pro recipes tailored to family tastes and ingredients available in my area of France. They’re saved into my Anova account but I’ve never published any on line, they’re only saved ‘privately’. However I’ve had to change my email address and so have set up a second account, now containing another different set of recipes.
While I can still access both accounts, it’s quite a palaver constantly switching between them, particularly when using the cooker in WiFi or bluetooth mode. I cannot work out how to transfer recipes over between accounts - please can anyone help? I’m a reasonably skilled computer user. My desktop computer is a M1 iMac and I use my Anova Precision Pro connected to a dedicated Samsung Android kitchentop tablet.
Thanks for any help - even advice on how to change my email address in the first account!

Hi Liz,
I can only see password reset, no email change to register & try & combine the 2, would send a bullet point email to Anova (it will likely be intercepted by the not very capable CS staff first, thus I would go onto the “who we are” page & address an email to whoever looks most likely to tinker with web platform development, so " David R. Perry" IT & Facilities Manager & maybe Bill Clark.

I can never remember but I think it would be david@anova… (etc)

I have been waiting for an answer since the 2nd Aug using chat messenger option (orange box Bottom right of screen? …that’s what I mean by intercepted no good, you would need to keep insisting your request is forwarded for the attention of a higher level (thus copying in Bill on an emai) …the other completely crap thing about the messenger box is that they don’t monitor it, (nor emails really) then they wil ask you to send an email anyway! …at that point I get annoyed, even their emails state that you might like to use the messenger… & they wonder why I think they suck.

Hope you are insulating that cooking vessel :+1:

Thank you for this (Mr)Gus, I’ll give it a try. You’re right, Anova’s web-based interface isn’t exactly user-friendly and helpful, is it? Other outfits can manage it, so maybe they should be able to…