Wifi + Bluetooth Model Connection Issues

The only thing I discovered with PRECISION WIFI is that if I turn Bluetooth off on the phone, the Anova pairs quickly in WIFI. This is true with both Anovas we have.

Can any one please help me? All of the sudden I canā€™t connect to the wifi I tried to reconnect/ re-pairing but it just doesnā€™t work. I checked on the support page it recommended to unpair with the top left icon on the iOS app but I could not find any top left icon on the app.

I wrote to the support / email them and asked on the face book but havenā€™t got any reply

Ok, Iā€™m going to presume youā€™re running the current app version (3.2.11).
Where you check that is, in the app, you click on profile in the lower right, then the settings gear on the top right. Itā€™s in the About section.

Itā€™s also this same page that will show you your Anova device (the Connection section) - you can disconnect your device here.

The ā€œrubā€ with articles / the forums is that a lot of the information becomes dated as the app is changed over time, so where you go to find settings may change.

If you have a Precision Cooker, it likely has the same shortcoming as the prior revisions, that your phone needs to be connected to a 2.4GHz wifi network when you do the pairing (NOT 5GHz).

Yes I am using the 3.2.11 version , I guess that I have already disconnected thatā€™s why I have to paring it again. I also donā€™t know how to change the wifi network to 2.4GHz ā€¦