Anova terrible at keeping it's delivery estimate on confirmation email

Yes, I will look it up now!

Thanks. I got an email from support at Anova that there was an error with the order and that they corrected it and shipped my order on 12/9/16. I never got any notification from Anova with a new tracking number however. Can you please find out if they actually did ship me the device on 12/9. Thank you.

Yes! It shipped on the 9th!

Thanks. I still havenā€™t received a shipping notification email. The original tracking number still shows that nothing has happened. Is there a new tracking number for the one that shipped on 12/9?

@anyonefromsupport,

Just read another post from GraceChan about being informed earlier this week (i.e. after my comments I guess) that the unit ordered on the 25th will not arrive until AFTER Christmas. I ordered mine before she did, had a number of emails and postings on delivery and am now getting worried again. This seems to happen like every second day almost based on comments and mails from others, including those from the support desk.

When looking up my order, it still states that it will arive today (Sunday, about 7:30pm over here so nothing will arrive today). It also mentiones that my order is still being processed, so very confusing to a dumb foreign international customer.
Based on the Christmas/holiday shipping schedule it will arrive 16-21 (Yet another change compared to the one posted on December 3rd on which change I again have not been pro-actively informed despite previous comments and MarkFugs comment).

Please look up my order (1135904) and tell me the status, when has it been shipped and when will it arrive, which carrier are you using and send me a tracking#.

Based on all that has gone wrong, what support people are telling me and other customers, I am really really concerned about me ever receiving my unit in time (that is before Christmas).

Please respond asap

Hey guys - Hunter is definitely being super helpful with yā€™all (and its great!) but I strongly recommend you hit up our support team directly for 1v1 help. That way if thereā€™s any changes/updates/news my team can directly speak with you, instead of across a message of forum posts that you may/may not miss.

@igor1963 specifically, your order is processing out today (Monday) and should ship same day (afternoon Tuesday).

To all - The tracking info posted here: https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210126-Anova-Holiday-2016-Shipping-Schedule is up to date as of yesterday (12/10) and weā€™re on schedule for the dates posted.

Iā€™ve been mass-emailing all affected users for the delays on a consistent basis, but Iā€™m getting told that the emails are occasionally hitting spam folders (thus why some are missing the info).

Weā€™ll get 'em to ya!

1 Like

@Bill,

Thanks for your reply. Based on your comment I checked the ā€œwhereā€™s my orderā€ page which was indeed updated today with the t&t number. I was able to check with the courier and they state it will arive tomorrow between 5-7pm. Canā€™t wait. Funny detail: shipping/senderā€™s origin is only 2,5 kilometers from my home.

Thanks to all for making it happen!

2 Likes

Placed my order on the 25th of November and paid for express shipping so the order was supposed to be here in 1-2 days. A week went by and nothing, no communication telling me it wasnā€™t coming, nothing! I had to contact support who told me that there was a delay (maybe you should tell your customers this before you take their money promising delivery dates) and that Iā€™d have my unit by the 8thā€¦ the 8th has come and gone by now almost another week and guess whatā€¦ no unit. This is ridiculous.

Send us a note to support@anovaculinary.com and my teamā€™ll see how we can best help you out. Thank you!

I placed my order on 25 November and the item was due to be delivered two days ago but it hasnā€™t. I have emailed Anova and also tried to call them on several occasions (leaving a voicemail also). No one has got back to me yet. Also, the order does not show on the order lookup function but Anova does not seem to care about customer service which is a shame. My order number is ORDER #UK15487. I hope someone can help on this chat. Thanks @Bill

Hi @eraldo, so sorry for the delays, We have been a little bogged down with a huge amount of requests, and are working asa fast as we can. We are doing everything we can to get the orders shipped asap. You should receive an email when your order is trackable, and you can check out this sheet: to see expected deliver dates: https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210126-Anova-Holiday-2016-Shipping-Schedule

Hi @HunterC thanks for your response. However, I find it rather unhelpful. I have ordered a Bluetooth model which according to the sheet you forwarded has ā€œno delayā€ in terms of delivery when there clear has been delay. Iā€™m also quite disappointed by the fact that you have not responded to my main concern which is that my order does not even show on the lookiup function on your website. Please can you confirm asap the status of my order. If it has not shipped yet, do you expect it to arrive before Christmas - if not I would like a refund. Many thanks

@eraldo It will definitely arrive before Christmas, please check your messages for some specific updates on your order :slight_smile:

still no tracking number and have received nothing. Nothing shipped on 12/9, as you told me it did. When will this ship?

I just private messaged you with more details on your order, but looks like it is will arriving tomorrow!

So sorry the tracking info didnā€™t get sent to you.

I ordered my wifi unit on November 18th. Was told delivery would be before the 25th, that day came and went with no update email and no delivery. I had to contact support and got given a generic reply that just copied and pasted the first confirmation email but changed the dates it was expected to arrive to almost 3 weeks later. That date came and went (2 days ago) and still no delivery, no update, no apology and yet the money has been taken off my credit card. I have emailed support again today, called the toll free American number which costs me a great deal to call from Australia (itā€™s not toll free for us) and could only leave a message which I havenā€™t had a reply from yet. Not only did I buy this as a gift, we especially went out and purchased meat for a dinner party to use with this machine. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced from an online company and I would never ever recommend to any of my friends that they order from Anova. Donā€™t give specific delivery dates if you clearly canā€™t meet them. The story that you have sent bulk update emails is false, Iā€™ve not received one and I check my junk mail regularly. Also when I type my order number in to see if there is an update it says it canā€™t be found. Even the confirmation email to join this group took 8 hours or more to arrive and even then I had to get it resent. Iā€™m upset, angry, and feeling lied to. I will never buy from this company again.

Hi @brockoz Iā€™m so sorry you werenā€™t able to cook your specially bought meat with the precision cooker for your family. Also I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to you for the experience you have had, I completely understand your frustration especially since you were buying it as a gift.

The changes to the delays were unexpected by the customer service team and we are doing our best to keep everyone updated and informed, although there is sadly nothing we can do to fix the frustration of not being able to cook the dinner you wanted or give a special gift, and we fully recognize that.

I hear you and understand your exasperation, please let me know if there is anything we can do to help make the situation any better, and I will see what I can do :slight_smile:

I hope your holidays are not ruined and you still have lovely time with your family.

Iā€™m also sorry that you @HunterC seem to be copping all the issues on here, but what you could do to make the situation better is update your website, and your confirmation emails and the shipping times so that this doesnā€™t continue to happen. I would also fire whoever is in charge of customer service and order updates for this company because they clearly have no idea. Iā€™d also like a tracking number and to know when the hell this machine is going to arriveā€¦ otherwise Iā€™ll just get a refund (which I suspect wonā€™t be a straightforward process) because at this point in time Iā€™m actually beginning to think this is all a scam and not even a legitimate company. I mean seriously itā€™s not hard to keep customers informed and send an update email. I hope you have a great Christmas @HunterC Iā€™d be looking for a new job with a company that doesnā€™t make you have to deal with crap like this! (Also on the shipping schedule it says the 23nd. might want to fix that too!)

@Bill The reason people are ā€˜hitting upā€™ @HunterC is because she is the only person who seems to be able to provide fast and accurate advice. support@anova has thus far proved useless with my enquiries, so perhaps you could look into that! Havenā€™t received a mass email you speak of, not the first time it was delayed and not the second time either.

Hey Brockoz - appreciate the feedback, really. I can attest to my team and my ops team working as much as sanely possible to both get the devices to you (and others) and communicate accordingly - I personally have sent out two different delay emails to AU customers affected by this delay but it seems youā€™re not on that list. Do you mind messaging me with your info so if there any further delays I can send you an email directly?

With that being said - Iā€™m also the person updating the holiday shipping schedule and yeah, I slipped and spelled it 23nd instead of 23rd. Thatā€™s been fixed.

Weā€™re on schedule with that list. Both WIFI and Bluetooth devices are moving out of the AU warehouse this week and next, and are all expected to be delivered before or on the 23rd. As soon as it ships out, youā€™ll receive tracking to your email.

With ALL that being said - I do understand if you still would like to cancel your order and Iā€™ll personally take care of it to make sure its handled quickly and easily.

Happy Holidays!

1 Like