Anova terrible at keeping it's delivery estimate on confirmation email

Got mine the evening before last. Am totally happy as it did arrive in time for the holidays. Must say that it comes real nicely packed and looks great. Tried the wifi and after 2 tries it connected. Looks awesome. Almost a shame to give away, would like to keep it. Good thing the person on the receiving end lives in my building…

thanks again

1 Like

Wow, I completely feel the pain in these posts. But last week when my machine didn’t get shipped out according to the schedule, I called and left a message, then left a Facebook post.

They ended up getting back to me after a few days and actually really made it up to me. They were very kind and helpful and really really sorry. The truth is, I understand when stuff happens but if you are willing to work with them, they will make it right. And believe me it is worth the wait. I have been sous videing everything in my house for the past few days. Its SO good.

When you get to speak to someone, have an idea in your mind what will make it right for you (discount? upgrade?). If not, I am sure they will cancel your order if that is what you really want. But trust me, its not. You want this machine. It’s awesome.

1 Like

I’m also experiencing unacceptable delays in delivery of my Wifi unit to Australia. I ordered back on 25 November, expecting delivery (as per your website at the time) on 7-12 December. I’ve since received two updates advising me of a delay. The last update was way back on 4 December, telling me shipping would occur on 19-20 December. It’s now 21 December, and your “Order Lookup” page tells me my order is still “Being Processed”. Could someone PLEASE confirm that my order will be delivered before Christmas? My order number is #AU18905.

In the same boat here. :frowning:

I wish support would just reply within the 48 hours they said they would, now I’m expecting it before Christmas but have little to no hope.

Hi @Shwayne and @Rhys-AUS, I just got informed today that our AU units are arriving in the warehouse today, and we will be expediting shipping so hopefully everyone will be receiving their units before xmas. We are working really hard to get everything shipped to you all asap. Look for tracking to be available either tomorrow or the day after

@HunterC, it is already Thursday 22nd here. If the units are shipping tomorrow (23rd), I’m afraid they won’t arrive until the 28th as the 24th is a Saturday, 25th is Christmas Day, 26th is Boxing Day and 27th is a public holiday.

Thank you for keeping us informed. I know it must be hard for you being the customer facing side of the company. Please don’t take any of the criticisms personally, even if some of the posters here direct their frustrations at you.

If you could please voice our frustrations to higher management it would be good. Maybe they can make it up to us somehow. I totally understand how hectic it must be at this time of the year and to have unexpected delays with the manufacturer. The biggest disappointment (for me personally) is that even though I had ordered back in November, I’m seeing posts of people who ordered after me, even just a couple of weeks ago, already receiving their orders. Feels very unfair.

2 Likes

I would like to echo what Mark said. It’s far from a life or death situation but it would be nice to hand deliver gifts on xmas instead of having to post them after the event.
At this point it feels we need a xmas miracle for them to arrive tomorrow (23rd). Pretty unacceptable for a product initially promised early December.
We should have been made aware from the start that in fact your company has no idea or control over when we receive the product. I have no faith in your delivery estimates at all anymore but I would love to have you prove me wrong and have it turn up tomorrow somehow.

1 Like

Hey guys. I’ve been working with my Ops team to make sure we’re doing everything possible to get these devices to you.

Here’s whats happened:

For AU WIFI - From start to finish - I’ve sent out 3 different sets of emails to make sure we’re clear on whats going on.

Current status: All AU orders are processing through warehouse today (Thurdsay, 22nd) and are all shipping via Expedited 1-day courier. We’ve confirmed with the courier that they will also be delivering Saturday (24th) which means that your order will, barring the unforseen, arrive on or before the 24th.

For Hong Kong WIFI - Our Shipping partner erroneously cancelled a large batch of orders, which in turn created a 3 day delay in shipping out the units correctly. This has been fixed and all affected customers were notified as soon as this error was discovered. All Hong Kong UK-WIFI orders have either shipped and have been delivered, or are slated to arrive before end of day Friday.

For UK WIFI - We’ve communicated that all orders that were at risk for missing Christmas would receive expedited shipping, and they are 99% confirmed that they were upgraded to DHL Next-Day-by-Noon. There were a very small handful of customers who didn’t receive this upgrade. Please message support and we’ll make sure that we’ll do everything in our ability to help you out.

For Canada WIFI - We’re working on clearing a customs issue but its currently still processing through. The email for this delay has been sent and is also now being communicated at checkout.

We’re really driving hard to make this work for everyone affected by these delays.

3 Likes

Thanks Bill. Pass on my thanks to your team too. They’re usually the ones who don’t get any credit from customers.

1 Like

Hi Bill,

I posted in the other thread but will try here too…

Thank you for your email with updated delivery info.

I’m just trying to pre-empt any other issues to ensure I get this before Sunday.

I will be out and about over the next couple of days which wasn’t a problem with Aus Post as the post office is nearby, however alot of couriers require you to organise another date should you not be there to receive the item.

I’ve been in touch with Star Track couriers and I can give them an “Authority to leave” if I can provide them with who the logistics /distribution company that Anova has engaged in Sydney.

Can you please provide that information to help ensure I can get this before Sunday?

Many thanks,
Nick

Edit: I should add this is in case the tracking info doesn’t come through in time

Hi @Bill. Thanks for the update, but I checked my order status (#AU18905) this morning, and it still says “Being Processed”. Could you please confirm that my order has shipped? If so, what are the tracking details? Because this is all happening so late, I need to make sure someone is at home to receive the parcel.

Hi Rhys, assuming they’re shipped and we don’t have tracking info Star Track can use your details along with the distribution company to create an authority to leave.

However Anova doesn’t have an account with Star Track so we need to know the name of the company they have engaged for this.

I’m waitingfor this info to be provided right now so I can do just this. Please someone from Anova can you provide this information?

Thanks, Nick

Actually never mind I just received my shipping email with tracking info.

Looking forward to receiving it soon :slight_smile:

Merry xmas
Nick

Just got my tracking advice. Apparently it’s been shipped today and will be delivered today. Could be a Christmas miracle…

Hi Rhys where does yours say it will be delivered today? My email says 23-28th and the tracking info isn’t available yet

I’ve called Toll and they have no record of my consignment number. My order number is AU18784 can anyone please give me more detailed info on the consignment?

Thanks

Mine’s with Star Track. The email says ETA is 23 December, but that tracking info typically isn’t available for 24-48 hours. Fingers still crossed…

1 Like

Anyone from Anova help me out here?

Frustrated with this silence now. I just want to know what company has my parcel so i don’t have to deal with Anova anymore.
Please don’t just tell me Toll as they have many different businesses eg Toll Global, Toll Priority, Toll Express and they don’t share tracking info.

What did they say in their email? Mine was shipped with StarTrack. I’m still waiting.