Anova terrible at keeping it's delivery estimate on confirmation email

Hi! so it looks like your order has been shipped, but it can take up to 24 hours for a shipment to come trackable even if it has shipped. So it is on track to arrive and should be trackable really soon!

All Startrack order have been shipped, but like @Rhys-AUS said, it can take 24-48 hours for packages to become trackable, so they may arrive to you even before they are trackable unfortunately because they are one day shipping.

So sorry again everyone, I just want to reiterate that we are really working hard to get all these orders to you for the holidays, and we appreciate you being this patient, even though it sucks

Hi Hunter thanks for replying. Can you please tell me exactly which company has my parcel? I would like to contact them directly to discuss my delivery.
I need to know which particular Toll company it is with. Can you please also confirm consignment number?
Thanks

Thanks @HunterC! Getting excited for its arrival now.

One other question: are you guys closing down for the holidays? Or if an order goes through, will it still be same shipping time frame as normal? Iā€™ve been spreading the word and a friend wants one too!

Hi Mark, nope we will be open for the holidays. Everyone will be at home, but also working :slight_smile:

Glad you are spreading the word, we are so happy to have you on community :sunny:

1 Like

I had a totally opposite delivery experience. I ordered on Wed 21 Dec 16 at 5pm, and it arrived today, 23 Dec 16 at 1pm. Less than 48 hours with free shipping and just a couple days before Xmas. I havenā€™t tried it yet, but certainly satisfied with shipping.

@HunterC Hello, I am having the same problems as many people here and I am asking for your help to have some updates information. The email support service, phone support service, and Facebook messenger contact are all unresponsive, I am very disappointed by this lack of communication that has been going on for days.

I ordered an anova cooker on December 15, delivery estimate (to Italy) was for December 17-21 (#EU125824) The cooker has not arrived, nor have I received an email confirming it has left the warehouse. This was a Christmas present and the missed timely delivery would cause me huge difficulties, and I do not think that any courier services will be delivering tomorrow. Could you please update me on the delivery status?

Many thanks

saw this coming a mile awayā€¦ before xmasā€¦ pffft!

Tracking Page:

Scan	                Scan depot	Scan description
23/12/2016 18:57	SYD	        Truck Out

Estimated arrival 28 Dec 2016

I can understand that a company can be waiting for stock BUT I cannot understand why all the bulls@*t.
What is the point of sending out an email with a tracking number and stating that my order has been shipped when it has not?
The DHL tracking confirms an order has been raised but the cooker certainly has not been received by DHL and is NOT on itā€™s way at all. (Order #UK17159.1)

Late delivery - well yes very aggravating but there are more incompetent companies than there are competent. Abysmal customer service is just the norm these days.

Lying to customers - no, that is unacceptable.

Not answering support questions - no, that is unacceptable

Not having a phone number to call - no, that is unacceptable.

A great product, concept, ideals and company rhetoric do not cook a meal!
Not a good introduction to your company is it?

I have in the meantime received an email reply, stating that my order will be shipped on December 26-27. As this was meant as a Christmas present, this is really unacceptable.

While I understand the delay itself might have been out of your companyā€™s control, I lament a lack of better communication from the companyā€™s side. Had I known about the delay in a more timely manner, I could have taken measures to substitute the cooker with a different one.

I hope anova will provide compensation for such disappointing service and poor communication. This is certainly the last time I purchase an anova product.

I received a shipping notification 2 days ago but nothings arrived yet? Could you check? (UK17176). I was hoping it would arrive before Christmas as itā€™s a gift.

Ordered in November.
Email stating that because of delay it would be shipped express same day.
No product. Tracking details stating that it is being shipped road.
Crap service. Crap communication and crap XMAS present.
Thanks for nothing ANOVA

They email customers saying Star Track express then NAOVA ship Toll because they are cheaper.
Company profit before customer service.

"For AU WIFI - From start to finish - Iā€™ve sent out 3 different sets of emails to make sure weā€™re clear on whats going on.

Current status: All AU orders are processing through warehouse today (Thurdsay, 22nd) and are all shipping via Expedited 1-day courier. Weā€™ve confirmed with the courier that they will also be delivering Saturday (24th) which means that your order will, barring the unforseen, arrive on or before the 24th
"
Not true, using standard road delivery.

looks like i was one of the nandful who didnā€™t receive the DHL upgrade - the unit didnā€™t appear to arrive in the UK until this morning and is sat in a parcel force dept less than 20 miles from me.

i have to say the level of service received from you guys has been a disgrace and you should be ashamed of your repeated claims about order now for xmas when you know fine well that this is not possible.

i will be interested to see how you compensate all those poor sods like myself who bought this as a gift for a loved one and now has to wrap an empty box and explain that their present was delayed due to the incompetence of the manufacturer

merry xmas

Hi Paul,

You are not alone, had the same problem today. WHY ON EARTH was it shipped so late from the Netherlands? It appears they didnā€™t pay for Saturday delivery with Parcelforce here in the UK.

Ordered mine on Dec 8. Asked at time of order if it would make it on time.

Utterly utterly hopeless execution Anova. Particularly galling to see you pushing discounts before Christmas knowing that you cannot fulfil them.

Iā€™m a technology journalist and would love to hear from anyone else affected by this shitshow - feel free to contact me on Twitter: @alexwoodcreates

Any thoughts @Bill ? My order has been sat in a delivery depot close to my house doing nothing because youā€™ve failed to ship it on time or select a Saturday delivery.

Hey all. I know thereā€™s a ton of frustration and pain coming from the lack of delivery for the holidays - Its completely warranted and valid.

I know we missed the all-important Christmas date, even after weā€™ve told you itā€™d arrive in time.

I can go into detail all of the series of events that transpired across the globe as to why you didnā€™t receive your package, but in the end - you didnā€™t get it, and thatā€™s on us.

In the coming week, Iā€™m going to be putting together a solution with my team to make sure weā€™ll do right by you and yours. Iā€™ll be sending out emails as well.

So its now a whole month since I placed my order and 72 hours since I got my shipping confirmation email. Despite your promises, the unit didnā€™t arrive in time for Christmas, so I didnā€™t have a present for my wife. Thatā€™s pretty pathetic. To make things worse, my tracking number still isnā€™t registering on the Star Track website - that makes me wonder if it was ever actually shipped at all. Could you please confirm you actually shipped my unit and then tell me how youā€™re going to make this right?

Rhysā€¦on the Star Track website, change the option from ā€˜Trackingā€™ to ā€˜Referenceā€™ and you will probably find that the number is recognised. That worked for me. I donā€™t understand the difference between the two options.

Agree that they have continually lied about delivery including right up to the very end when clearly these items had no chance of arriving before Xmas. My tracking indicates Star Track Premium service which is a next BUSINESS day service. Well if you hand it over to the carrier late on Friday 23rd it is clearly not arriving until at least the 28thā€¦despite their claims that there would be Saturday delivery.

Mine will be getting refunded even if it does show upā€¦these are not reputable people I want to deal with in the event of support or warranty issues.

Just as aside, I have a friend who works at StarTrack and he confirmed to me that Premium were delivering on Saturday up until about 2pm.