Anova terrible at keeping it's delivery estimate on confirmation email

Thanks @bc3183, I hadn’t noticed the drop-down on the Star Track page. At least I know now that something was shipped. However, I now also know that the ETA is Dec 28th. It doesn’t look like it was ever going to arrive by Christmas. There’s either been some lying going on here or some serious communication/competence issues going on with Anova. I’m really looking forward to finding out how they’re going to make this right…

Hey all, we are currently working on a solution for all those affected. We are still working to get everything to you asap. I will give you updates here, but at this point it is best to communicate directly with support, it may take them a bit longer to get back, but they will have much more detailed less general answers. Please always let me know if something happens though, I will do my best to help.

Thanks so much for hanging it there! They are on their way!

Mine finally arrived on the 23rd! Was able to give it as a Christmas present (not what it was originally intended for). I have to say, the sad part about all this, is that upon first using your machine, it is doing exactly what you’ve said it does and we are loving it. It seems all of this could have simply been avoided by some honest shipping times and keeping customers in the loop about updates (the 3 bulk emails I never once received and seems many others haven’t either). @HunterC I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, well done on your professionalism in replying to the many unsatisfied customers, sorry to be one of those grumpy people. I shall go and use the machine and enjoy it now, but I hope the company has learnt a valuable lesson from all of this and realised that at times it is not about pushing discounted units to sell as many as you can, but being precise, honest and accurate and keeping customers who put their faith in you happy that will then spread the word. Thanks again @HunterC Happy Holidays.

Mine arrived today!! Yay! Can’t wait to try it out for dinner tonight!

1 Like

So, here I am expecting delivery today for the unit I ordered on November 29th (AU19884).

Nope. Star Track has failed to deliver my consignment to the address given citing in tracking that the location was ‘CLOSED’???

I have called Star Track to ask what this means and they have told me that they won’t tell me anything as the sender has requested that they cannot give out any information and I can only find out more by talking with the sender. Well, we all know I might be lucky to hear back from Anova support at all. Meanwhile I have no idea what will happen with my consignment…Star Track won’t tell me if delivery will be reattempted, apparently I must beg Anova for information.

I am so over this now.

Hi bc i think the company you need to call is Ingram Micro. I wanted to get an authority to leave from Toll ipec but they insisted i call the distributor. Their number is 1800464726 but good luck getting through i was on hold for over an hour yesterday before they politely cut me off.
Hope that helps

1 Like

Hey @bc3183, I just sent your order number to be check up on by support to make sure there are no issues. So sorry for all these crazy delays.

Hi @HunterC,

Would u please also help to check my order? ORDER #HK115276

I have purchased on Dec 12 and it said 7-12 at first. Then it delayed to 17-21, and later an email sent to me saying it will shipped on 22 and will be delivered on 23. However, I still got nothing on 29. Please help to chase.

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,

Do you have a support ticket #? You should have received it when you emailed support. Either way it looks like you order should be shipping out today or tomorrow, but support can give you a better explanation of why your particular order was delayed.

So sorry about all the frustration!

4 Dec 2016: Order #HK114934
4 Dec 2016: Due to high demand your unit will arrive between December 9th and December 12th.
14 Dec 2016: Ticket 194669 Please note that due to high demand your unit will arrive until December 21st.
24 Dec 2016: Ticket 203637
30 Dec 2016: Still no reply

Anova = slow cook
Anova delivery = delay and delay
Anova support within 48 hours = no support

Hi @HunterC,

Request #195520: said will deliver between 17-21 Dec
Request #200583: said device is being shipped out Wednesday afternoon to arrive no later than this Friday (23rd)
The latest ticket # is 203266: “We will be in touch with you within 48 hours from Monday to Friday”

Thanks,
Daniel

Hi @WilliamChan and @DanielCHui, I just send your order to support, they will be getting back shortly, so sorry for all of the delays!

Hi @HunterC ,

I received today at Jan 3. However, it comes with Bluetooth version, but I have ordered WIFI version. I saw this happens to other customers as well. Please help to fix it ASAP.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi @DanielCHui, I have strong feeling that I will receive a bluetooth version like you, still waiting the fxxxing unit.

I also have been waiting and emailed support, can you check my order @hunterC? The website says it does not recognize my order number UK17888. Thanks

Hi @DanielCHui, please email support@anovaculinary.com and we can get you set up with the right unit, also check out this link about other people that had this issue: I have received the wrong device - #4 by Priestermax

Hi @tom55 So sorry about that. It looks like you just sent the request today, so I cannot push it to urgent until 48 hours passes. We have to make sure everyone who has sent requests has an equal chance of getting answered, but if you don’t receive a response in 48 hours let me know.

Also it looks like in the UK there was a slight delay in shipping, so it will shipping out by the 6th and arriving to you by the 11th. But support will give you a lot more info :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick feedback @HunterC

I got the device today, thx @HunterC

1 Like

Of course, it didn’t help their attempts any that there are no Australian deliveries on Satuday’s, barring very expensive special arrangements.