Anova terrible at keeping it's delivery estimate on confirmation email

I have been waiting for my order since I placed my order on 25/11. Still not receiving it. Made complaint but still not here. This is hopeless.
ORDER #HK113483

Hi @siupak, so sorry you havenā€™t gotten your order. Have you contacted support@anovaculinary.com? I will also pass your order # along to them so we can give you an update.

I am very sorry to say that I want to cancel my order and get a full refund. Dates keep changing from when the orders are in the factory etc, all seems BS to me. I have already sent an email to the support person who has been trying to help me, but the wait in between responses is too long. Can someone help me get the refund organized as soon as possible? And please donā€™t tell me it will be some ridiculous time like 10 days to get my money back or I will be really upset.

Ok I literary just got this after being told my order would be delayed. I have ordered another machine and it has already been dispatched. I want a refund please and you can tell your shipper to return it.

Hello!

Weā€™re happy to let you know that weā€™ve shipped your items, and that this completes your order. Thanks for shopping with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Please note that the carrier tracking information may take up to 24 hours to fully start tracking.

Your order was shipped via GLS Ground Service, and is estimated to arrive January 13, 2017 - January 16, 2017.

The following item was included in this shipment:

1 x Anova Precision Cooker WI-FI (220V) - UK Plug (851607006397)

This shipment was sent to:

Do not send this!!! I will not go to the bother of returning it if you do after all the waiting and hassle I have had. I want my money back, and I want it quickly, if not I will take this to whatever governing body I need to for a satisfactory result.

Hi @tom55, this email is automatically generated when your item ships out of our warehouse. In order to cancel your order, you do need to contact support@anovaculinary.com. If you have a support ticket # I can check up on your request, but I cannot personally cancel your order here.

Iā€™m sorry for how frustrating this process has been, but support will be much more effective at getting done what you need done.

Let me know if you have that ticket number.

Hi @HunterC ! For some reason my order number is not found on the order loop up page (however all data 100% correct). Please get back to me with the confirmation my order was sent or not and the tracking link. Here are the details: Order Number: #1143563 Order Date: 01/12/2017 Shipps to UK.
Many thanks

I totally have to agreeā€¦ the customer service is terrible and the shipping times alsoā€¦

Live chat? also terribleā€¦ just speak to them, they reply you after an hour, you respond the same second but you donā€™t receive a respond anymoreā€¦

Hmmm thatā€™s odd! Sorry your experience with chat was weird. They usually respond quickly - Iā€™ll have our CS manager look into it!

1 Like

Hi,
I hope i am not late to this ā€œpartyā€.
It seems that a lot of people are complaining about deliveries, and for some time now.

I have the same issue. Estimations in the confirmation email was for 3 days ago, and i still do not have the product. Also, the DHL tracking number provided in the mail is not valid, so i do not even know if the product was actually shipped. (which i believe this is the case, to be honest)

For info : Order #EU148605

Maybe someone can help better understand what is going on? And this before i will do a charge back on PayPal payment as product not delivered.

Thanks

I bought the Anova Wi-fi with a promised delivery date for a birthday present of no later than December 12th. It is the 17th today and I still donā€™t have it. I donā€™t care how good the product is, I would not buy again for this sort of customer service, found below:

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
The delay in delivery is definitely not we want - I completely understand your disappointment.

Thank you for your patience and let me know if I can help you out with anything.

Kind regards,

Angela Hernandez
Order Management - Team Leader
Anova Culinary

Just to chime in on a slightly more positive note: I bought my Anova Wifi last month, it was shipped from Holland to Germany in a week. It reached me with no smells or extraneous noises and works fine, albeit the WiFi connection can be a tad temperamental due, I suspect, to there being four routers in our house, all with overlapping coverage.

So far, Iā€™m pretty happy with the kit and the companyā€¦

Anova, like any other company has to deal with third parties. Best scenario is to of course, only sell what you physically have in stock at your warehouses but that isnā€™t realistic in todayā€™s world. Many companies no longer have warehouses and that adds time. Instead companies have the products drop shipped from their manufacturers directly to the customer.

Then you have the shipping companies. USPS, FedEx, and UPS are in their busiest time of the year. Amazon has given me so many free months for late shipments this season that I think Iā€™ll be Prime forever.

Happy that you got yours in a week. It is the 24th of December, and mine has yet to arriveā€¦ supposed to be here on the 12thā€¦ slow cookingā€¦ slow deliveryā€¦

No on time delivery? Anova passes the grievance to DHL. The attitude at Anova is that it is out of their control and they kindly give you DHLā€™s contact details, with little more than that for concern. DHL does not pick up the phone. ā€œThey have been paidā€ is the viewpoint I sense and it is not correct. I did not pay DHL, I paid Anova and they donā€™t want to take the responsibility to complete the process. When I made payment to Anova on Dec 4th, they promised shipping in 4-6 business days, no later than the 12th, (today is the 24th) but that has proven to be a fabrication. If I did it over again, I would order a comparable product on Amazon and have it delivered when promised.