Customer Service

Is there a supervisor in customer service that can contact me? The level of service is absolutely ridiculous. You replaced my oven with a poor refurbished unit that the top element wasn’t screwed in. The screws were in the unit and couldn’t be screwed in. Then the second replacement came after customer service took two weeks to respond.

The next unit wouldn’t even turn on. I sent it back talked to customer service and they haven’t responded since Monday. Can you please send me a new unit since your refurbishing process stinks.

1 Like

This is predominately a user forum and you should contact Anova directly.

Problem is they don’t respond. Bugger I hoped they monitored it

They do read the posts occasionally but I would not count on it for time sensitive communications about issues.

I sent a proper “contact us” response through that fairly well hidden channel today, the automatic reply is still set to xmas in what is almost mid February.

In essence everyone here is on their own, it shows the infrequent attention by the brand to these boards & customer “care” in general …sad fact.

Bearing in mind Anova was subsequently bought out as a sub brand of electrolux, there are 2 sets of people in a brand chain you can level your fire at, it merely serves to highlight what a farce “premium” product has become.