Please explain this to me

In this day and age of technology and service, how the hell do I spend $150+ US on your product and out of the box the very first time plug it into a known good working outlet the goddamn device doesn’t even turn on / power up?

I am literally baffled by this lack of quality control and workmanship.

Call the customer support phone number. No one available to take the call and into voicemail message hell.

Thanks Anova!

piece of shit.

Hi @brockkingston, So sorry that happened to you, that is not normal, but we are not perfect, and there is a 1% defect rate. If you email support@anovaculinary.com we can issue you a replacement no problem.

My apologies for the voicemail on the phone, the team is currently trying to respond to a huge amount of inquiries from shipping delays this holiday, but we will definitely make sure you get a replacement if you email us.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime, if you have any other questions please let me know :slight_smile:

Thank you for the reply

Emailed the sup address 6+ hours ago.

Support can take up to 48 hours to respond, just because this holiday season we have received a huge amount of requests, but if you can pass along your support ticket # I can make sure it is in the queue to get answered :slight_smile: