Will I ever receive my sous vide?

I have ordered my ANOVA wifi sous vide (#UK15442) on the 25/11/2016 as a Christmas gift for my partner. It originally said that it will be shipped on the 8th Dec. Then I received email that the shipping will be delayed but I will still receive the unit by 15/12. But when I emailed the customer service earlier this week about shipping, they replied saying that it wouldn’t arrive until after Christmas. So Christmas is ruined now and I have to now get a different present for my partner. I am extremely disappointed with how this has gone now and I suspect if I didn’t email about the product - they probably won’t ever bother telling me it is NOT going to arrive before Christmas.

Didn’t you hear? They hired The Grinch as the new sales director. It’s all part of his master plan to ruin Christmas.

Hi @Gracechan, I’m so sorry for these delays, they are stemming from a delay from our manufacturer in China, but we are working really hard to keep everyone informed of any changed and do everything we can to get them out as fast as possible.

I’m truly sorry that it won’t get there for Christmas for your partner :slight_frown: If there is anything else we can do let me know.

Hi @HunterC

Thank you - but do you mind letting know roughly what time they will be shipped/ arrived? Thanks!

Grace

Here is the updated schedule of shipments: https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210126-Anova-Holiday-2016-Shipping-Schedule

You can look at the estimated delivery time based on your location there.
Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Placed my order on the 25th of November and paid for express shipping so the order was supposed to be here in 1-2 days. A week went by and nothing, no communication telling me it wasn’t coming, nothing! I had to contact support who told me that there was a delay (maybe you should tell your customers this before you take their money promising delivery dates) and that I’d have my unit by the 8th… the 8th has come and gone by now almost another week and guess what… no unit. This is ridiculous.

Hi @rdubois, So sorry about the delays. We are working as hard as we can to get everything shipped and to you asap. The schedule in the previous comment is up to date and accurate, always feel free to email support if you want a status update of your package.

You will get an email when your order is trackable. My apologies once again, let me know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Since I emailed and called about my order status but have not yet to receive a reply, I am reaching out to you here. Could you please check the order status for CA117323? I want to make sure that it will arrive before I take off for a vacation and the package does not get returned.

I have on 25.11. Ordered. Arrived today. The Bluetooth version was delivered. I ordered the WLAN version. :cry: It’s terrible, it’s supposed to be a Christmas present. Greetings from Germany :weary:

So so sorry for the delays, we are working as hard as we can to keep everyone informed and updated. All shipments in Canada are to arrive between the 15th and the 20th. It looks like your order isn’t trackable yet, but you should get an email when it ships out. Also for reference this sheet is updated daily with any changes to shipments: https://support.anovaculinary.com/hc/en-us/articles/217210126-Anova-Holiday-2016-Shipping-Schedule

Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Hi @bart1977, so sorry about that! we can definitely get an exchange started for you. Please email support@anovaculinary.com and they can get that all set up if you wish.

My apologies!

Hi - Thank you for replying - so when I checked the website it said it should arrive at my door BY 23rd Dec the latest. So does that mean I am going to get it before christmas or not? I found it confusing how your website and your customer service seems to be communicating different information to their customer…

Hi @Gracechan, Yes all orders should arrive by Christmas :slight_smile:

Yay just been emailed that my Anova has been shipped, im getting excited now.

1 Like

Which courier company will be making the delivery? And will they be delivering on the weekend? And is the delivery date Aus or USA time? Coz down here, we’re almost one day ahead (ie. your 17th is our 18th).

Sorry, just getting excited!

Hey @MarkFugs! All the times on the sheet are accurate for local times :slight_smile:. Generally Australia post is our courier in AU. Hope that helps.

1 Like

@MarkFugs, Im on the Gold Coast, Tracking number says it will arrive Monday 19th.

2 Likes

Lucky you! I haven’t received my tracking number yet

Exactly the same issue!

Ordered on 25th Nov., then got delayed till 12th to 15th. I emailed them yesterday saying I haven’t even received the shipping notification, NO REPLY!

To make my feeling even worse, they keep sending emails about recipes using their Sous Vide…

Definitely not a good shopping experience.

Hey @kennychoy_126, So sorry about the delays! Our support team is currently answering a massive number of inquiries, so it can take them up to 24 hours to reply as we are in the holiday season.

I assure you we are working s hard as we can to get everything shipped and keep every one informed and up to date. There is a high likelihood that your order is already in processing and you will receive a tracking email in the next few days.

Thank you for your patience in advance!